Illustrious Member

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

66 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

I didn’t know where to place this YouTube … it’s a mixture of a bunch of stuff going on including Putin threatens the royal family … he’s really mad at King Chucky 😂 :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn   .. and there “might be” power outages … rumors are Russia nuke testing “could” reach  the USA … so will the rapture happen this week  or will nothing happen is anybody’s guess :unsure: .

Its a wait and see .. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Starts @ 2:19

Russia may be testing a nuclear powered ballistic missile, with a 14,000 mile range

- Fair Use -

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

In the comment section:

Okay just for reference it is 5322 miles from NYC to Russia and there new Nuclear missile has a range of 14,000 miles. So it’s not like it’s a stretch for them to hit us.

Another said

Russian missile can reach any point on earth at 14,000 miles, depending on its trajectory. Earth/Circumference 24,901 mi

Someone else posted

North Korea is going to strike Ukraine  also just saw a map by the on utube.

- Fair Use -

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Who will Be Left Behind? The Answer May Surprise You! Oct 4th Watch!

- Fair Use -

Earthangel
Registered
(@earthangel)
Reputable Member

Here we are during the time of Tabernacles.  Here is an interesting article from Fivedoves on a few reasons to anticipate why the rapture could be during Tabernacles:

https://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2023/lisat924.htm

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

As I keep looking up, I’m trying to stay in fellowship (A Church body if possible, and of course Rita), praise (God inhabits the praises of His people), reading the Word, and of course prayer. We are getting there!

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

Psalm 22:3 (KJV) says, “God inhabits the praises of His people.”

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

I can’t imagine waiting and watching for the Rapture without you all here at Rita. Sharing this with you all has been so meaningful.  The Holy Spirit definitely has brought us all together.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

PS 45:6 “Your throne, O God is forever and ever, The scepter of righteousness is the scepter of his kingdom” —— and His Kingdom is our home.

Heb 1:8 “But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.” (proof the NT mirrors the OT and gives ongoing knowledge of God)

PS 100:3 “Know that the LORD, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”. This Psalm is a favorite of mine but I really appreciate this verse.. we are His.

We are going home and our Heavenly Father loves us more than we can fathom or comprehend or understand.

2 Cor 4:17-18 “This momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen, For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.”

We can only imagine and speculate what is ahead but oh how exciting eternity will be….. :yahoo: :prayer-hands:

Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)
Prominent Member

Agree 100% with you Kent -- this is the only "safe" place I've found where its ok to talk about the rapture and nobody rolls they're eyes or says "there you go again"....

Page 1 / 7
Share: