377 Reactions
Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

Carry on! Previous thread here.

73 Replies
(@Anonymous)

IVERMECTIN and CANCER, it has at least 15 anti-cancer mechanisms of action. Can Ivermectin Treat COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Induced Turbo Cancers? - 9 Ivermectin papers reviewed

by 2nd Smartest Guy in the World
Oct 2, 2023

Article Link: https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/ivermectin-and-cancer-it-has-at-least

Fair Use

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

That was very informative!

Including this: Ivermectin May Defeat Cancer and Other Common Chronic Diseases of Aging

Not forgetting the reason it was banned worldwide; "Covid!"

Is anyone finding Ivermectin without a prescription?

3 Replies
Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)

Famed Member

@kolleenwhitestone I have an NP and a compounding pharmacy in FL that I purchase Ivermectin from. It is Rx only and costly. But I will say that having covid and putting myself, my hubby, and my mom on it …we did just fine.

Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)

Trusted Member

@kolleenwhitestone ivermectin.com is where we have been getting 12 mg pills from. They are Christian and conservative and the Gov has been trying to shut them down… they ship here in the US! And you get it quickly! It has helped us many times! Family of 5 here with widowed parents! 

Tiffany S
Registered
(@tiffanys)

Trusted Member

@kolleenwhitestone www.ivermectin.com 

we have ordered from here about 5 times now for other family members as well!! I can’t tell you what a blessing they have been to us! No prescription required! And viable stuff for sure! 

Todd Tomlinson
Registered
(@pdxtodd)
Honorable Member

I am up at our corporate offices in the Seattle area and wow so many people are out sick with the virus.   Its definitely hitting the Seattle area hard.   I have several on my team who are out sick -- or they're saying they're sick because they knew I was coming into town this week :unsure:

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@pdxtodd ROTFL

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

I have several on my team who are out sick — or they’re saying they’re sick because they knew I was coming into town this week 

I was looking to see what data was available for Washington for the last week and so far nothing has come up. One set of data I looked at showed your area to be relatively stable as far as Covid outbreaks. Did these people have reports due?

churchgal
Registered
(@churchgal)
Prominent Member

It is available in Tennessee without  a prescription but only at participating compounding pharmacies. You won't be able to buy it at a chain drug store. They don't have it in stock to sell because they don't want to. :groan

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

How sad.

NTEB

By Geoffrey Grider

90 schoolgirls in Kenya develop mysterious paralysis months after first-ever malaria vaccine funded by Bill Gates started shipping to Africa

On July 5th of 2023, the World Health Organization reported that 18 million doses of a ‘first-ever’ malaria vaccine had been allocated to 12 African countries, in a 2-year rollout. Further down in that same article, it noted that the source of these vaccines come from GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, a group funded and started by Bill Gates. Who is the world’s largest private donor to the WHO? Bill Gates.

“So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.” 2 Kings 4:40

Back in 2020, we reported to you about the protests taking place in Africa where the people there rejected a COVID vaccine from the GAVI Alliance, because they knew it was no good. They were right. We also showed you how a polio vaccine, funded by Bill Gates, actually caused a polio outbreak in Africa. Here in 2023, nearly 100 schoolgirls in Kenya all developed paralysis with ‘unexplained symptoms’, I think those symptoms have a very simple and easy to understand explanation. Bill Gates.

From BNN NEWS: In an alarming turn of events, over 60 students from Eregi Girls High School in Kenya have been hospitalized due to an unidentified illness. This mysterious disease has paralyzed their legs, rendering most of them unable to walk. The number of affected students is expected to rise as more students are being rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Initial laboratory tests conducted at the Ihugu Hospital revealed that the students had elevated electrolytes, indicating that they had lost fluids. The loss of electrolytes can occur due to prolonged or severe diarrhea and sweating. Electrolytes are crucial for maintaining electrical neutrality in human body cells and for generating and conducting action potentials in the nerves and muscles.

More than 30 girls were admitted at KCGH, 20 at Shibwe, and 12 more at Iguhu Level Four Hospital on Monday evening. This comes after two students and a teacher succumbed to the disease that broke out at Mukumu Girls High School in April this year. More than 500 students were hospitalized as a result of the outbreak. A nurse at KCGH, who is not authorized to speak on behalf of the facility, hinted that preliminary tests on the Eregi students revealed a disease that paralyzes the students’ legs. There are fears that the number of students affected could rise as some health facilities appear to be overwhelmed with the number of patients.

- Fair Use -

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

We’re in the Middle of a Global Coup:

The World Health Organization’s upcoming pandemic treaty and the International Health Regulation (IHR) amendments are part of a global “soft coup” to strip nations of their sovereignty and people of their bodily autonomy and freedom.

The WHO wants to put into law a requirement that nations must censor their citizens, so that only public health messages aligned with the WHO’s recommendations can be shared.

The IHR amendments specify that the WHO will dictate which drugs countries must use, and which they cannot, in the event of a pandemic — and possibly outside of pandemics as well.

The IHRs have been in existence since 1969, but in the current draft of the IHR amendments — the WHO’s recommendations — become edicts that must be followed rather than recommendations that nations can ignore at will.

The treaty demands the fast-tracking of vaccines, along with liability waivers for vaccine manufacturers. The EU, U.S. and CEPI have already proposed a plan to develop vaccines in 100 days.
The treaty will apply to all nations that sign on, all the time, even when there are no pandemics.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2023/10/01/were-in-the-middle-of-a-global-coup-heres-how-we-stop-it/

(@Anonymous)

White House Orchestrated Cover-Up of COVID Vaccine Heart Damage

Freedom of Information Act emails obtained by DailyClout show high-level officials at the White House, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatricians knew COVID-19 vaccines were linked to myocarditis and death, yet doubled-down on vaccine mandates.

Continue to read: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/white-house-cover-up-covid-vaccine-heart-damage/

Fair Use

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Proven ADULTERATION of Covid jabs means Americans can now SUE vaccine manufacturers and FDA is Required to take action by pulling them from market. All Americans who got jabbed for Covid can now sue Big Pharma for damages due to contamination. 10/26/2023

Investigative journalist Steve Kirsch spoke with Prof. Byram Bridle and Dr. Robert Malone recently about the contamination issue with Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" and what it means for the general public that was harmed by them.

Contrary to popular belief, it is actually now possible to sue the pharmaceutical companies responsible for these adulterated injections, the mRNA varieties of which were found to contain plasmid bioactive contaminant sequences that were never revealed to regulatory authorities prior to their emergency use authorization (EUA) and later approval.

To make a long story short, there is no more drug company immunity the moment contamination in a drug product, injection or otherwise, is identified – "Otherwise, they can add arsenic into the vaccines and not be liable," Kirsch notes.

In Kirsch's assessment of the situation, all COVID injection vials are contaminated with ingredients that were never disclosed to the FDA. Because of this, Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have a very big problem on their hands that, Lord willing, will lead to their downfall.

Kirsch says he contacted attorney Warner Mendenhall about the matter, who confirmed that Kirsch's assessment of the litigatory nature of these revelations is indeed valid – "and the litigation floodgates are now open."

Those who are interested in pursuing their own lawsuits against Big Pharma can check out this list of 90 lawyers that Kirsch compiled in order to make the process simpler for the public.

"The SV40 promoter is found in all the vials and it was in the gene sequence that was provided to the regulators," Kirsch stresses about the seriousness of the COVID jab contamination that has been discovered. "There is no mistake."

"The problem was that neither drug company ever pointed it out to the regulators. It's an unapproved contaminant that doesn't meet the standards set. So the regulators are off the hook. But if the regulators don't take action, then they dig themselves into a very deep hole. The law requires the FDA to stop the vaccine."

More related news coverage about Operation Warp Speed and the ongoing COVID jab genocide can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Natural News

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@kolleenwhitestone This could be the mother of all class action lawsuits...

Page 1 / 5
Share: