Does the Number 608...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Does the Number 608 Have any Biblical Significance?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Ruth
 Ruth
(@ruth)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

In the past decade, I've had a few extremely vivid dreams about the rapture and/or global current events associated with it. In one, my dad (who had died about 5 years prior), as we sat beneath a huge fig tree, brushed off some dirt from the side of a rectangular hole, and when he did, he uncovered a slab of white marble with the numbers "608" etched into it. Then my dad said the words, "He was the Tzar." Not referring to himself...he was referring to someone associated with the marble slab and the number. There were two men in suits who had just gotten out of a black car approaching us and my dad then communicated to me that "they" didn't want him to tell me. Then he communicated to me,"Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" Aside from the fig tree (which can be symbolic of Israel, correct?) I really have never been able to interpret the specific details I was given. In the spirit of Leenie's number dream (oh how I miss her!), I thought I'd share this dream now. All of the other dreams of my dad in the 11 years since he passed have eventually made sense to me. But not this one (and it's the one I want most to decipher, of course!) Anyone want to give it a crack?

Posted : November 19, 2020 7:26 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Sorry Ruth.  Intrigued but clueless.

Are there any of the others you might be inclined to share? (w/ interpretations for us clueless...) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Posted : November 20, 2020 2:01 pm
Ruth
 Ruth
(@ruth)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

I wish I did, but no. I've looked up "biblical significance of 608" until I'm blue in the face, but I've come up empty-handed. Every June 8th I'm a little extra jumpy (lol!), but that's about as far as I've gotten.

The "Tzar" thing baffles me, also. Until that dream, I don't think I'd ever even *said* the word "Tzar" in my life...let alone given it any thought. In the dream, and I can't explain why, it was clear that it was "Tzar" and not "Czar". As far as I can tell, they mean the same thing, so that hasn't given me any extra insight, either.

It drives me bananas!

Posted : November 20, 2020 3:15 pm
Share: