Revelation 20 commentary

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
AmyVG
(@metroames)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter

For those interested, I have completed my commentary for Revelation 20!

http://trackingbibleprophecy.org/revelation20A.php

Posted : October 28, 2020 2:55 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

Thanks, AmyVG.  Your professional work is always so insightful.  God bless you for your talent and energies employed in your labors of love.

Posted : October 28, 2020 6:36 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

Yes, very interesting study!

Amy’s quote

“Since God will lift the curse from the earth, people will be able to live longer like they did before the flood. Isaiah 65:20 suggests that people will have a hundred years to make a choice for Christ. In other words, if they reject Christ and stay in their sin, they will die by their hundredth birthday. This also suggests that death will not come to followers of Christ during His reign on the earth. So those who survive the Tribulation might live in mortal bodies for over a thousand years.

Then there is this passage ...
Revelation 20:7 - 8. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of  the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

That’s a lot of people ... so are these the ones that professed early on to be saved and then switched allegiance to follow satan?  They had a shallow - wishy-washy kind of faith? :unsure:  Or are these all the young people that still had up to 100 years to decide and made their choice to follow satan instead and then died at the time of revolt in ... Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Posted : October 28, 2020 7:44 pm
AmyVG
(@metroames)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter

That’s a lot of people … so are these the ones that professed early on to be saved and then switched allegiance to follow satan?  They had a shallow – wishy-washy kind of faith?  Or are these all the young people that still had up to 100 years to decide and made their choice to follow satan instead and then died at the time of revolt in

I believe it is a "youth movement," of people younger than 100 years old.  I believe saving faith is the same across the dispensations - OSAS. In other words, in the Millennium I don't believe folks will have faith in Christ and then renege.

Posted : October 28, 2020 8:22 pm
Share: