11 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
Angie
(@ncic)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

:rose: :heart:

Hello all :bye:  I was wanting to submit a prayer request for a lower lumbar strain in my back that happened two days after I put my 2 weeks notice in at my job. Terrible timing to say the least, but I know God has a plan. The injury happened on June 8th and I've been out of work since June 26th. The company had me on light duty my last two weeks. I've been following doctors/physical therapist orders and am finally feeling some relief but have been turned down by at least 3 jobs who do not want to hire me on light duty.

I pray for full healing and direction toward the job that God has for me. :thankyou

Posted : July 20, 2019 1:03 pm
Blake7
(@blake7)
Estimable Member Registered

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

Posted : July 20, 2019 1:32 pm
MyWhiteStone
(@mywhitestone)
Noble Member Registered

We are praying for you, Dear One.  For my part I'll step it up a notch.  All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.  I know you know this, so hang in there.  And let us know how else we can help.  Sincerely.

Love,

Dan

Posted : July 20, 2019 2:04 pm
KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member Moderator

Dear Lord, we ask for restoration to Angie's body in the way You created it to be, in Jesus Name. :bible :rose: 

Posted : July 20, 2019 2:28 pm
Glorybound
(@heavenbound)
Trusted Member Registered

Praying for you, Angie, that God will meet all of your needs...and that things will soon turn around.  I know that when you are under attack it seems like it goes on forever and nothing is changing...but hang on dear sister...He is working in the background...God bless you!  :rose:

Posted : July 20, 2019 4:25 pm
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered

Praying for your healing.

Posted : July 20, 2019 4:51 pm
(@geri7)
Famed Member Registered

:prayer-hands:  Prayers going up for quick healing in your lower back and that you will be hired for the job that is on your wish list.

Posted : July 20, 2019 5:14 pm
Jozefina
(@yayo)
Trusted Member Registered

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

Posted : July 20, 2019 9:38 pm
Watchman35
(@watchman35)
Prominent Member Registered

Asking our Abba to continue the healing process in your back and to show Himself strong on your behalf as your Provider.  In the Name that is above every other name, Jesus of Nazareth!  :prayer-hands:

Posted : July 21, 2019 5:25 am
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered

sorry, I forgot to pray for the job situation too. am praying.

Posted : July 21, 2019 6:42 am
Angie
(@ncic)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter

:rose: :rose: Thank you all so much for your kindness and prayers. It brought tears to my eyes. :heart: :heart:

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:22 am
Share: