7 Posts
3 Users
25 Likes
Geri9
Registered
Topic starter
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Got an eyeful in this 36 minute YouTube on the English “royal” family soap opera Wacko  

King Charles III & King Henry VIII & Mary Boleyn (sister of Anne) shocking Royal Connections

Per Kimberly

Synopsis 
The history of the royal family is really quite shocking in a lot of ways and this is only one little portion of it. So I’m telling this part of the story, and how it might connect to the future. Showing how these past events in the middle ages, prepare the way for the one world leader, King, with a one world, religion, and one world government under a monarchy

In the comment section:

John Middleton was an English giant who was born in the village of Hale and is commonly known as the Childe of Hale. He was allegedly 9 feet 3 inches tall, and legend tells that he slept with his feet out of the window of his small house, and tales credit him with great strengthHe was employed as a bodyguard by the sheriff of Lancashire.

IMG 4315

John Middleton - Kate Middleton & Camilla's father was Bruce Middleton Hope Shand.

Camilla’s grandmother was the mistress of Charles’s great grandfather Edward So it runs in the family for sure.

- Fair Use -

6 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

What year was this photo taken.

2 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@perhapstoday 

I’m not sure … the picture came from Wikipedia … John Middleton (giant)  and it has a gallery of pictures at the bottom of the page.  I just thought it was humorous … why such a tiny house for a GIANT to live in? 

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@geri9 Yes, it is all so very interesting...

Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

The proportions of the house and his feet are wrong. ROTFL  

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Bigfoot................

1 Reply
Yohanan
(@yohanan)