8 Users
117 Reactions
Geri9
Registered
Topic starter
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Your thoughts on this meeting in Dadan. Popcorn  

Short 12 minute clip from Nelson Walters (keep in mind he is not pre-trib) … I’m just intrigued about this meeting in Dadan. Cool  

Did Bible Foretell LAST WEEK'S USA/SAUDI Meeting in Gog of Magog (Ezek 38)?

- Fair Use - 
21 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Thank you Geri9, I will try to watch a little later.

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@perhapstoday

I’m excited to hear there was “the meeting” in Dedan … just another puzzle piece in place and sign the rapture is close!

However… I’m questioning the duration of the Gog/Magog war … Nelson has the war prolonged for the first 3 1/2 years. How can that be … when God comes to Israel’s rescue.  Plus if they are at war continually for 3 1/2 years … when does the temple get built?  It just doesn’t make sense to have the war extended out that entire first half of the tribulation. 

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

I think this meeting in Dedan is very important!  How often have we read this word in the Bible, but now it's in the news!

Geri9
Registered
Topic starter
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
I agree Patricia.   And then we got this wild situation unfolding.. 

Per Watchwoman65   Lisa said what is going on?  I thought they were all on the same page?  Lisa is wondering now if one of these Muslims nations will be responsible for destroying Damascus and then blame Israel? 

Starts @ 2:20 

After Iran struck SYRIA and IRAQ now …

Iran has struck PAKISTAN, for the first time, with ballistic missiles and drones. 

In the comment section:

ISIS struck Iran at the Solemani memorial so Iran struck back at ISIS in Pakistan proving the Bible throughout the ages because it speaks of the sons of Ishmael living in "hostility towards all their neighbors and relatives" and as always even though they unite from time to time as regards Israel and the U.S. "a house divided against itself will not stand"!

Another said 
Well, Pakistan has nukes!!
Fighting against each other it's in the Bible … “wars and rumors of wars .. nations rising against nations … kingdoms against kingdoms …” 

- Fair Use -
1 Reply
Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)

Famed Member

@geri9 Ezekiel 38:22 says that Gog/Magog will be destroyed by Fire and Brimstone - that would not take 7 years but Isaiah says that Israel will burn the fuel from this destruction for 7 years after the removal in 7 months. Daniel, Ezekiel, and Isaiah all three have the same correlated information regarding the Gog/Magog destruction. 

It will be interesting to see…. No matter how it happens, will Israel be blamed, maybe or maybe the world will be in such shock at the way it happens (supernaturally from God) they may not dare say anything….. ROTFL  

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Yes, Pakistan does have nukes!  Things get curiouser and curiouser.

I agree with Lisa: I hope people get healed and saved.  And I also hate winter.  I hope in heaven and on the new earth there will be a perfect climate.  

3 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@patrician That's one of my sayings, I'll never be cold again!  Bob and I were having a "discussion" about how warm to try to keep the house.  (A little background: when the time comes, he wants his own planet; I'm not going.)  I told him when you have your own planet you can have all the cold and ice and snow you want all the time; I'll be hanging out with my Ritan tea party friends At The Beach!

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@terry 

Yahoo “the beach” for the RITA tea parties  … yes!  And once in a blue moon a .. um … a … um … a … “coffee” partea🙄.   See I’m caving a little. Cool    How about tea with coffee cake! Yum! Whistle  

Seriously I’m with you I can’t stand this extreme cold weather and tired of shoveling the snow …   

Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@geri9 Peanut coffee cake!  It's not available here, and we're not driving all the way back to St. Louis to get some.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

I spend a lifetime in cold, grey, Michigan. It's Florida for me until we go home.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

I spend a lifetime in cold, grey, Michigan. It's Florida for me until we go home.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

Perhaps Today, I left Florida for northern Indiana in 1999. What was I thinking?!  If the Lord tarries, and I don’t think He will much longer, I want to head back south. 

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

Scrolling back up, I can see many have the same sentiments about cold weather.  🌴🌴🌴

Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

I love cold weather that's why I live in Georgia! ROTFL  

6 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)

Noble Member

@yohanan   Cool.  My friend who is planning to fry chicken for all of us with her special recipe lives in Georgia.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@terry Is your friend related to Colonel Sanders? (Don't forget the collard greens and grits)

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@paulr Nah, Harland Sanders, aka Col. Sanders, was from Henryville, Indiana. Yes

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@yohanan Really? I thought KFC was from Coca-cola and CNN-land. My mistake. You've got the prettiest golf courses and plantation-style houses though. Friendly people too.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@paulr No sir! He is from the mid-west. Coca-cola, CNN and desperately poor city management are all at home in Atlanta. Yes

You've got the prettiest golf courses and plantation-style houses though. Friendly people too.

Yes, this is true. Augusta National is just gorgeous! And the local folk, for the most part, are very nice. One of the things I love about The Masters is that the azaleas are all in bloom. 

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@yohanan Yahoo

Page 1 / 2
Share: