KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member
421554836 907184467803283 3798245094642415096 n
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

About 22 minutes …. Bob Barber and Uptime Group including  Aaron joined the discussion panel 

9:03 - 12:39  Advertisement break

American Eclipse Passes Over an Ark!  

Sign of Jonah!

Rapture Resurrection! Aaron from God a Minute!

- Fair Use -
Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

What would be a good answer for those who don't believe in signs in the moons and the stars?

God set them there for signs and for seasons (appointed times) The 3 wise men followed the star...............

input appreciated. thank you 

2 Replies
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)

Illustrious Member

@heidi   Hi Heidi, If they believe the Bible, that verse the Uptime group quoted near the beginning of the video would be good: Genesis 1:14.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@heidi For me personally, I would not let their lack of belief in the celestial signs be a matter. We have seen so many signs in the heavenlies since at least 2015 and yet they came to nothing by the way they were interpreted. Other than the coming eclipse in April I put no stock in celestial signs anymore. The only thing that is really important is that they believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

Thank you Patricia and Yohanan, 

Yohanan, I agree with you. I think the signs have been misinterpreted. Like it said in Genesis, they are for signs and for seasons. The 4 blood moons on feast days happened before there was major persecution for Jews and Christians and after the last blood moon in 2015, we had to put up with ISIS. (around that time) so they do have a significance, but many times we may be misinterpreting or getting too excited that they are pointing towards the rapture. 

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Is the Upcoming Total-Eclipse a Prophetic Sign? - Troy Brewer

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

The first exit sign is usually a mile or so before the exit ramp. That’s how I look at many of those signs; they are to get our attention. It is obvious that some have been misinterpreted. We are just anxious to get out of here and meet our Savior. At least we are looking up. Purim and Passover this year look promising. 

2 Replies
Fillan
Registered
(@fillan)

Eminent Member

Hello Kent! Interesting analogy about the first exit sign, 1st of several warnings.  It reminds me of what the Lord said about signs happening, wars and rumours of wars. But the end is not yet (Matthew 24:6).  

In Scotland on the Mountains we have something called a false summit.  You've seen the Mountain from a distance and the walking route looks straightforward.  But when you're walking up it, you see a ridge or a small hump ahead, you think this is the top, the summit. But when you crest the ridge you see another ridge beyond, you were seeing a false summit not discernible at a distance.  It just means you're getting real close to the top and not to give up. In the same way we've seen the end times through a long lens in the Bible, we're nearing the end, but might be an unexpected bump or two just before but:

Habbakuk 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

God Bless All Smile  

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Noble Member

@fillan Hello Fillan and all of my other Rita brothers and sisters. I like the “false summit” comparison much better than the freeway comparison. It describes our anticipation better, not to mention it is much more aesthetically pleasing. I imagine how beautiful it must be to walk there.   

Also, thanks for reminding us about Matthew 24:6.  

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

I recall after each of the blood moons in 2014 and 2015 society got darker after each one and more corruption was revealed.  

I had my heart set on the Sept 2023 convergence with the massive billboard of prophetic names and here it was a nothing burger.

I am getting excited again about this eclipse in April …  every year I can’t help but have my eyes on an Easter/Resurrection and this year its early … March 31st and if not then … perhaps Passover … especially if Israel performs the red heifer ceremony. 

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

11:04 - 16:06 is advertisement 

How Close Are We? Age of Grace Ending! AI New World Order Taking Stage!

- Fair Use -
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

11:36 - 16:13 Advertisement 

Lights Out for America Soon! Babylon Type Judgment! Rapture Resurrection at Hand!

- Fair Use -

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Famed Member

and for those who persecute and make unjust laws...................there is a jail that lasts for eternity..........................

3 Replies
Yohanan
(@yohanan)

Illustrious Member

@heidi The fires of hell are being stoked to receive them. Hence, global warming! Yes

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)

Famed Member

@yohanan Yohanan, that is so funny. I finally understand global warming.

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@yohanan ROTFL

Page 35 / 58
Share: