Clear all

New Movie A24 the coming Civil War

8 Posts
5 Users
39 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 161)
Reputable Member

There's 2 things I've always thought would happen. Financial collapse and the coming Civil War.

Now there's a movie.

7 Replies
Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Evil always seem to tell us what they are about to do through the movies. It’s rather like an oxymoron wouldn’t you say? The American economy is already tanked, we are just existing on “borrowed” time before they actually pull the plug — they are probably just waiting for us to leave, a smaller climate of people to control in the chaos.

According to scripture the truly next big event is the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. According to the current events and technology, the world is ready to receive the beast system and the “man of lies with the answers”.

Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

They want to get us conditioned to killing each other.

1 Reply
Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)

Famed Member

@yohanan evil has been conditioning the lost for many decades. Evil is accepted
(many have been interviewed who state that Hamas did this evil against Israel and it’s ok [how sad - God will judge them for that]), satanism is on the rise (appears in schools, and congress). The killing of Christians and Jews will be hailed as a good deed like in the Roman days of the coliseum massacres.

Yet my hope and prayer is that the Bride is not subject to the earth of God and we are soon gone…. Prayer  

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Various Comments re: Movie Civil War

Not really sure this is the movie America needs right now and I am giving it strong side eye. LS

politics being pushed to the point of Americans killing Americans on a massive scale cause of who they voted for is very much is the realm of plausibility. Now that’s real horror that packs a punch. SarC

Civil War feels like a compelling, if distressing watch — especially in the year 2024, with a doomy presidential election forecast and increasing fracture in the U.S. MM

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Kolleen - I do not believe there will be a 2024 election. I pray the church is raptured and that the tribulation has begun, soon. But even so, if by some slim chance we are still here, America will look different by that time — the beast system will begin for the financial destruction, it is ready and just needs the right opening to begin (another chaos event orchestrated by the world elite [followers of evil]) - just my opinion.

KolleenWStone
(@kolleenwhitestone)
Noble Member

Those comments above were of others re: the Civil War movie - not my comments.

I believe we're all on the same page with desiring the coming rapture - to come like "yesterday!"

We can only hope we will not be here for the 2024 election.

Last night we watched Leave the World Behind which is just another movie teasing deep state plans for the world.

There will be no MAGA ever again here, because this earth is not our home and there is no turning back from the signs of these times. Sadly, the closer we get to the 2024 election, the closer "they" come to taking Trump out. I don't think any one of us want to wake up to that news.

So he, and we, occupy till He calls, doing the best we can for the Lord, being joyful and grateful for any godly victories that arise and are given from His hand, while we and the Holy Spirit are still here. Heart  

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

I totally agree Kolleen

Share: