71 Posts
13 Users
280 Likes
Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Utility Company’s Power Lines Ignited Massive Texas Wildfires: Officials:

Power lines ignited the massive Texas wildfires, officials said on Thursday.

Utility company Xcel Energy said its power lines sparked the Smokehouse Creek fire in the Texas panhandle.

“Based on currently available information, Xcel Energy acknowledges that its equipment appears to have been involved in an ignition of the Smokehouse Creek fire,” the company stated.

The deadly Texas wildfires have scorched over 1 million acres, killed thousands of livestock and destroyed crops.

Ranches burned, highways were shut down and thousands were evacuated.

The number of cattle killed in the wildfires is not known at this time.

Massive wildfires engulfed parts of the Texas panhandle this week amid gusty winds and unseasonably warm weather.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/power-lines-ignited-massive-texas-wildfire-officials/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

A “Great Swarm” Of Earthquakes Off The Washington Coast Is Raising Concerns That The Cascadia Subduction Zone Could Blow:

An area off the coast of Washington state is being shaken by hundreds and hundreds of earthquakes.  So is this an indication of potential trouble for the Cascadia Subduction Zone?  At this point, there is so much that we don’t know.  Scientists are telling us that the quakes are centered around a large underwater volcano.  The underwater volcano does not pose a threat at all, but if an enormous earthquake along the Cascadia Subduction Zone were to trigger a giant tsunami that slams into the west coast, that would be a historic disaster of epic proportions.

The frequency of the earthquakes that we are witnessing off the coast of Washington is extremely alarming.  It is being reported that earlier this month there were “as many as 200 in a single hour”…  According to one of the experts who has been monitoring this area, there were over 2,000 earthquakes in a single day…

...what happens if this area continues to shake violently and eventually an extremely large earthquake is triggered along the Cascadia Subduction Zone?  Such an earthquake could potentially create a colossal tsunami that is hundreds of feet high. 

A tsunami of that magnitude would cause destruction on a scale that most of us cannot even imagine right now.  In 2015, the former head of FEMA’s Region X was quoted by the New Yorker as saying that “everything west of Interstate 5 will be toast”

In the Pacific Northwest, everything west of Interstate 5 covers some hundred and forty thousand square miles, including Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Eugene, Salem (the capital city of Oregon), Olympia (the capital of Washington), and some seven million people.

It would be the greatest natural disaster in the entire recorded history of our nation up to that point.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/a-great-swarm-of-earthquakes-off-the-washington-coast-is-raising-concerns-that-the-cascadia-subduction-zone-could-blow/   

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Baltimore Bridge Collapse:

Crews are searching for the people who fell into the water after a ship hit Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge early Tuesday, causing it to collapse.

The crash and subsequent collapse happened at approximately 1:30 a.m., resulting in vehicles and people falling into the Patapsco River, Breitbart News noted.

According to Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace, crews are searching for several victims. He also noted that two individuals have been rescued following the incident, People reported.

Video footage shows the moment the ship rammed into the bridge and the moment the structure fell into the river below: [at the link]

According to Breitbart News, there were reportedly serious problems with the MV Dali prior to the crash. Its power went out a few minutes beforehand.

“Now the BBC notes ‘an unclassified memo’ from the U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) states it has confirmed the ship ‘lost propulsion’ before hitting the bridge,” the report stated.

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/03/26/video-teams-searching-people-who-fell-river-baltimore-bridge-collapse/

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

I'm thinking that this bridge falling, the Francis Scott Key Bridge, named after the man who wrote the Star Spangled Banner, our national anthem, was possibly a sign that America itself is also going down.

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@patrician 

Yep, I agree with ya, I immediately thought the same thing and part of the Black Swan event.  

Then I saw these 2 articles from Geoffrey Grider 

The ship that smashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore had an expert crew trained in obstacle avoidance, so what happened? Leave The World Behind.

Here are a few things for your consideration. On November 22nd, 2023, the official launch of the movie “Leave the World Behind” that was produced and co-written by Barack and Michelle Obama happened. The first thing that happens in that movie is a blackout of mobile device service. Exactly 3 months to the day later, on February 22nd, 2024, for 13 hours America was in the grip of an unprecedented, and unexplained, disruption of mobile device service.  The second thing to happen in the Obama movie was the shocking appearance of cargo ships that sailed off course, causing mayhem. Today in Baltimore, a foreign cargo shipped rammed into and wiped out the massive 1.6 mile long Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland. That’s 2-for-2, coincidence? Let’s try one more.

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Daniel 12:10 

Now think about this: The Daily Mail UK is reporting right not that “The cargo ship that smashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore overnight was piloted by a specialized crew trained to avoid obstacles at ports, it has emerged.” Not just any cargo ship, mind you, but one contain a crew who were experts in avoiding collisions. Yet, inexplicably, this seasoned and expert crew failed to pilot safely under the massive opening in the Baltimore bridge, instead veering at the last minute into one of the major pillars holding the whole thing up. Almost like…wait for it…a cyber attack took control of their instruments and forced the collision. Did I mention that cyber attack is one of the key features in Obama’s ‘Leave The World Behind’ movie? That’s 3-for-3.

Rescuers scramble to save dozens including 20 construction workers after Baltimore’s colossal Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed when container ship crashed into it

Just 4 days ago, we did a Podcast warning you that a ‘Black Swan’ event was coming, and today it arrived with stunning speed and sickening clarity. For those of you who have watched the dystopian Obama movie “Leave the World Behind” that features cargo ships landing on beaches all across America, you know exactly what you are witnessing right now. Civil war is coming, and not just the “Civil War” movie on April 12th but the real thing. This is why they intentionally destroyed the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, they sent you a message. Are you listening?

“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5 

Do you know who Francis Scott Key was? He was the man who wrote ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ while watching the bombardment of Fort McHenry in 1814, the song that is our National Anthem. The bridge that was taken down in the early morning hours today was a symbol of American independence, it was a direct link to our National Anthem, and it has now been destroyed in the first of many more such events to come. For the past 3 months we have been shouting from the housetops that civil war at the hands of our government is coming, and this is the opening salvo. Go back and listen to our ‘Black Swan’ Podcast from last Friday, and prepare yourselves.

- Fair Use - 

In the comment section:

And this happened the night of the same day that the US backstabbed Israel and abstained their vote to stand with Israel.

This is a strong symbol of the collapse of America.

And then the comments branches out to this … 

An Obama judge made it legal for illegals to carry arms. There was a European woman called the Blind Prophet because she could not see. She left a book behind for her landlord when she died which contained some prophecies she put down. Sorry her name slips my mind. Any way one was A civil war in the States between Americans and Muslims. Europe was involved too.

Another replied

Bill Gates predicts a hung election in November and civil war. Don't know if that's actually going to happen but he predicted the coronavirus before it happened. (Inside information?)

- Fair Use -

—————————————-

I sure hope we are gone  Wave2 Wave2 Wave2 Wave2 Wave2 before April 12th let alone still here for election time. Wacko  

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Nice connection Patricia, I think you may be correct.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Doesn't look so accidental when the video is speeded up.  (A short, less than a minute)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6aTzacQAD-s

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

Joe Biden: Government Will Pay ‘Entire Cost’ of Rebuilding Baltimore Bridge:

President Joe Biden said the government would pay the “entire cost” of rebuilding the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, after a cargo ship hit the bridge and caused it to collapse early Tuesday morning.

“It’s my intention that we will pay for the entire cost of reconstructing that bridge. I expect the Congress to support my effort,” Biden said in a White House press conference. “It’s gonna take some time. And the people of Baltimore can count on us, though, to stick with that every step of the way until the port is reopened and the bridge is rebuilt. We’re not leaving until this job is done.”

Asked if the company behind the ship should be held responsible and pay for the repairs, Biden responded, “We’re going to pay to get the bridge rebuilt and open.”

The government paying for the repairs will “increase the budget deficit at a time when federal borrowing is already historically very high,” Breitbart News’s John Carney added, further exacerbating inflation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/26/joe-biden-government-will-pay-entire-cost-of-rebuilding-baltimore-bridge/

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Famed Member

"We’re not leaving until this job is done.”

Yeah, biden. Like Afghanistan?? What a clown. 

4 Replies
Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Prominent Member

@yohanan The job is the systematic destruction of the United State of America.

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)

Prominent Member

If the Lord tarries, I hope President Trump will be re-elected and can save this great country. It breaks my heart to see what has happened in just a few short years. 

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@erby Yeah. You can't create "Order out of Chaos" until you've established the chaos first.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@yohanan Just another oppitunity to pocket millions of tax payer money.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

I don't know if this is true or if it's a conspiracy theory.

Lara Logan on Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse: “Everyone Knows… This Is a Cyber Attack on a Critical Infrastructure Corridor in the United States”:

Investigative reporter Lara Logan reported Tuesday that this was not an accident; it was a brilliant “strategic attack.”

Later on Tuesday Lara Logan joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Steve Bannon, who served in the US Navy, was also skeptical of the official narrative that was established by daylight yesterday that “it was an accident.”

Steve Bannon asked Lara about her investigation.

Steve Bannon: You say there may be something. Here’s the other thing that’s concerning me. Why they run to the mic? You had McCabe on this morning at sunrise on CNN saying, It’s not terrorism. It’s not terrorism. It’s not… It might not be terrorism. But why do you come to the mic right away, we need facts, we need empirical evidence, we need an investigation. What is your investigation telling you?

Lara Logan: Well, I have a better question for you, Steve. Why are you coming to the mic telling the country that it’s not terrorism when your own intelligence agencies are telling you it is? And I know they are because I didn’t make this up. These are not my words. I’m talking to people who are on the inside, some who are on active duty, some who are retired. And everyone, literally, from critical infrastructure in the Department of Homeland Security to the intelligence agencies, they know there’s no other… This is a cyber attack on a critical infrastructure corridor for the United States.

For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas. This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years.

How did they do it? They knew that they had to target one of two main anchor points on that bridge. There are two load-bearing pylons that any structural engineer can identify that are on the end of each side of the bridge. These are the ones that are thicker and stronger than anything else on that bridge. When you hit one of those pylons, when you take that out, the reason you see so much of that bridge collapse instantly is you just brought 50% of the span of that bridge coming crumbling down. Watch the entire interview here. [at the link]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/lara-logan-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-everyone/   

Heidi
Registered
(@heidi)
Noble Member
Page 5 / 6
Share: