Famed Member

That is funny Terry == “Soldier's” in your cup :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

IMG_0222

Kent
 Kent
Registered
(@erby)
Noble Member

When I was in grade school and visited my grandmother, there was a little ceramic frog glued to the inside bottom of my coffee cup.  I was introduced early to coffee. She did put a lot of cream in it though.

My mom always said that there are three  things you absolutely cannot run out of: coffee, dog food, and toilet paper.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Kent — she is right about the coffee and TP — not so sure that includes dog food, I heard it was bread — but here is for the fans of never running out of TP as in our covid days :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

IMG_0224

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

LOL … we know you don’t own any fur babies, Tammie, cause Dog food and treats are a must … I would buy them over bread to keep my dog alive.

My Plan B was take out the Kleenex tissue box. B-)    It served until the stores restocked on their toilet paper.  They had their restrictions but I eventually built up my supply to the point now … I will never run out again.  I think I have enough for about 1 year.  I haven’t bought any in a while because the food bank hands out like 2 - 3 rolls per week.  Some left behind will soon appreciate what I have stored up.

I keep buying paper towels.  I go thru those so quickly and I hate storing a lot because they are bulky and take up so much closet space.

Tammie
Registered
(@tammie)
Famed Member

Here you for space saving storage ideas of all necessary items :calvin

IMG_0227IMG_0228

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

All necessary items?  There's no yarn in there!  That's ok; I put some of mine in empty litter buckets and call them Yarn Buckets.

Yohanan
Topic starter
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member

If all of a sudden everyone mysteriously disappeared and archeologists found these houses with huge stocks of TP what conclusions must they come to? 😂🤣

Page 1 / 8
Share: