8 Users
144 Likes
Geri9
Registered
Topic starter
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
17 minute clip from Nelson Walters

Warning Nelson is not a pre-tribber so I disagree with the ending part.  
It’s still worth watching because he brought out some interesting information - he leans the tribulation could start this fall near Feast of Trumpets with a peace deal and claims another eclipse is coming this fall around the same time that nobody is talking about, plus he thinks global government could be in place at that point.  But on Craig Bong’s FB his timeline of Global Government occurs January 1, 2025.  
After watching I felt this is another confirmation we leave soon!   Whistle  

April 8 Eclipse is Linked to the Israel Peace Plan and Jonah's Ancient Assyrian Judgment

- Fair Use -
22 Replies
Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Thanks.  We love Nelson.  You just have to be aware.  He comes up with some fascinating information.  Looking forward to meeting him at the Big Steak N Shake in the Sky when the time comes.

Patricia N.
Registered
(@patrician)
Illustrious Member

What Happened The Last Time Two Eclipses Formed A Giant “X” Over The New Madrid Fault Zone?

Could it be possible that history is about to repeat itself?  On April 8th, the Great American Eclipse of 2024 will complete the giant “X” over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started.  Meanwhile, the Devil Comet will be racing through our solar system for the first time in 71 years.  Most of you already know all this.  But what is not widely known is that we have seen this same pattern before.  In 1811, a solar eclipse finished the giant “X” over the heartland of America that a solar eclipse in 1806 had started, and meanwhile Tecumseh’s Comet was making headlines all over the nation as it raced through the heavens.  Approximately three months after the giant “X” over America was completed, cataclysmic earthquakes began erupting along the New Madrid fault.

A remarkable total solar eclipse crossed the entire continental United States from the west coast to the east coast on June 16th, 1806

On June 16, 1806, a total solar eclipse crossed North America from Baja California to Massachusetts. This was a long-duration eclipse with nearly 5 minutes totality at the point of greatest eclipse. While the western United States was sparsely populated, this eclipse did pass over Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.  That was the first half of the giant “X” over America in the early 1800s.

The second half was formed by the path of a “ring of fire” solar eclipse that took place on September 17th, 1811.  This eclipse was so widely anticipated that even Thomas Jefferson wrote about it

The paths of those two eclipses intersected in the vicinity of Cleveland, Ohio

The 1806 and 1811 eclipses cross in Cleveland, which was founded in 1796. It is not a Hepton Cross, and one of the eclipses is annular, but it’s still probably the most pronounced US cross until our current ones.

To this day, we have never seen earthquakes of such destructive power in the continental United States…

The New Madrid earthquakes were the biggest earthquakes in American history. They occurred in the central Mississippi Valley, but were felt as far away as New York City, Boston, Montreal, and Washington D.C. President James Madison and his wife Dolly felt them in the White House. Church bells rang in Boston. From December 16, 1811 through March of 1812 there were over 2,000 earthquakes in the central Midwest, and between 6,000-10,000 earthquakes in the Bootheel of Missouri where New Madrid is located near the junction of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.

In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long or produced so much evidence of damage as the New Madrid earthquakes. Three of the earthquakes are on the list of America’s top earthquakes: the first one on December 16, 1811, a magnitude of 8.1 on the Richter scale; the second on January 23, 1812, at 7.8; and the third on February 7, 1812, at as much as 8.8 magnitude.

According to the USGS, at one point the geography of the region became so distorted by seismic activity that the Mississippi River actually began to flow backwards temporarily…

Interestingly, CBS News is reporting that large numbers of Americans will be flocking to an area in southern Illinois where the paths of the Great American Eclipse of 2024 and the Great American Eclipse of 2017 intersect…

For a lot of these people, the Great American Eclipse of 2024 will be a wonderful opportunity to party.  As the most ominous sign in the entire history of our country passes over our heads, they will be celebrating.

But the last time we saw a giant “X” over the heartland of America, it certainly wasn’t anything to celebrate.

Scientists tell us that it is just a matter of time before cataclysmic earthquakes erupt along the New Madrid fault zone once again, and when that time arrives the death and destruction that we will witness will be off the charts.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/what-happened-the-last-time-two-eclipses-formed-a-giant-x-over-the-new-madrid-fault-zone/   

1 Reply
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@patrician 

VERY informative article!  Amazing how history does repeat itself with the patterns.  I was watching a couple of YouTubes last night and a few in the comment section claim nothing is going to happen after the eclipse 🙄… are they comparing it to 2017?  But 7 years later … this world is in far worse shape  … society is collapsing, evil is called good and embraced and good is evil and looked down upon, famine will soon hit …  real food will be history … only fake chemical cancerous lab meat and bugs in the offerings Wacko ,  global government is coming, red heifers are ready, wars and rumors of wars, if not this year for the Blessed Hope … then when? Unsure     Time is running out with every day life being considered normal “business as usual”.  

Please, Lord Jesus, take us home! Yippie Yippie Yippie Yippie  

Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

In the last 30 minutes a earthquake hit Lebanon NJ at 4.8. I find that interesting, I've never seen a earthquake hit NJ before. God is surely alive and telling us, His plans will keep coming as we see everything coming together. Come Jesus Come

2 Replies
Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@flyaway-com 

I lived in NJ 35 years … during those years there have been I think 2 quakes but very mild ones ( 2 point something) cause my mom and I slept thru them 😂. But my dad was awake watching tv (at the crack of dawn from being a farmer) and he felt it … fragile items were rattling on the bookshelf and the dishes, glasses in the breakfront but nothing fell down and the dining room chandelier was swaying.  He informed us when we got up. 

NJ is actually on a major fault line all the way up to Canada.  

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)

Noble Member

@flyaway-com I agree, we are almost there.....

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

Everything is falling into place where Washington DC (the mystery city) gets a 40 day warning. May 18th is the date of their dead line. The true Church will be on it's way the next day, May 19, which is Pentecost.

The first 4 verses in Revelation 18, sums it up nicely.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

DC or New York?  Either way, sounds like good timing.

Rick Jones
Registered
(@rickjones427)
Reputable Member

Here is a picture showing the earth quake location. It was 53 mile from New York city. It was located in New Jersey in a city name Califon

NY earthquake
Flyaway.com
Registered
(@flyaway-com)
Estimable Member

President Biden spoke by telephone with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the war and he wants them to stop the war. I believe God sent a reaction to his call, who is Biden to tell Israel what to do. God help this country to not turn away from Israel. Jesus is coming, what will happen when Jesus returns, they will not understand a thing. pray for all who don't know Jesus. We are so ready for Him.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Thanks.  I wondered what he did to cause that.

Geri9
Registered
Topic starter
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

Yep, Earthquake hit NJ … I got the ear piecing ALERT 🤪 on my cell phone.  But thankfully I didn’t feel the shaking up here.  

Per Yahoo … The Epic Center of the quake was White House Station, NJ about half hour from where I used to live.  The quake was felt all the way down to Washington DC, westward in Scranton and Williamsport, PA, upstate NY … Boston claims to have felt it.  CBS news in NYC said it felt like a subway train was passing thru their studio.  Another New Yorker said it was the longest quake they ever felt and they used to live in L.A. California. 

Here is a map. 

IMG 4230
3 Replies
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@geri9 Question: Why are so many New Yorkers always depressed?

Answer: Because the light at the end of the tunnel is New Jersey. Unsure  

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)

Illustrious Member

@paulr 

LOL .. but that can’t be true …

New Yorkers are notorious for crossing over the GW bridge / Lincoln tunnel to get to the Jersey side for their shopaholic day trips for cheaper/no tax clothes & shoes so they can look their very best.  Even the food is cheaper on the Jersey side.  Back in high school we hated traveling to Huntington, Long Island for our softball/baseball games.  We had to remember to bring an extra $1.00 or $2.00 because after the games the bus stopped at either Burger King / McD’s and it was highway robbery in that city.   If you forgot that extra few dollars then you were stuck debating should I get only the French fries and forget the nothing burger, or get the kiddie happy meal, or zero in on the desserts only - apple pie and ice cream cone until you get home to have a real meal.   Back then minimum wage was $3.35/hr so that was a lot of money to tag on.   I can only imagine  what they charge NOW for a fast food meal. 

And if New Yorkers want to visit  Liberty State Park and tour the Statue of Liberty, it’s on the New Jersey side of the Hudson. 😉 And New Yorkers claim the Giants football team,  but Giants stadium also happens to be on New Jersey real estate. So technically, New Yorkers are a bunch of stealers. Yes  

What did one earthquake say to the other one?   

It’s not my fault!   Groan  

Yo, New Jerseyans are very tough during earthquakes

IMG 4254

They even have their dream bucket place to stand.  Yep. make sure Utes are at the Jersey Shore boardwalk or in Atlantic City … 

IMG 4255
IMG 4253

So if New Yorkers want to get rich this way … they need tunnel “vision”.   Cool  

Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Reputable Member

@geri9 ROTFL Aaah... now I know why you're a Yankees fan. Never mind, nobody's perfect Wink

Page 1 / 2
Share: