Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

do I have to put fair use or anything?

thanks

Posted : March 11, 2019 6:05 pm
Yohanan
(@yohanan)
Illustrious Member Moderator

No, not for videos. Only if you are posting someone else's written work.

Posted : March 11, 2019 6:48 pm
Scott
(@scarbinger)
Trusted Member Registered

That ain't a cat singing  everybody--that is Mel Blanc walking the singing plank  or setting in the dunking tank or who is playing second rank to Sylvester  the  cat with the skunky stank!! By the way isn't  Slyvester the cats girfriend the one who peppy la pu skunk is always trying to seduce---I never laughed at that cartoon as a child--it just silently mesmerized me!!

Posted : March 19, 2019 8:37 am
Heidi
(@heidi)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter

The name of Pepe Le Pew's girlfriend is Penelope.

Posted : March 19, 2019 6:16 pm
Scott
(@scarbinger)
Trusted Member Registered

Oh Really!!     Heidi--I totally forgot--when I was a young  kid  in my parents house  me and my brother would set on the floor in the living room watching cartoons for hours every day it seemed!! Nothing else to do--although we were outdoors   many times playing  with the neighborhood kids---I think  it was on saturday mornings and  after school  when we got home!  Some of those cartoons back in the sixties were  very jerky in the cartoon characters movements--- but not the Loony Toons by Mel Blanc--they were well drawn--kind of on the same par as
Walt Disneys graphic artists!!  Who would have know back then that in the year 2020 almost ---that  most audiences would be going to the  movie theaters to watch animated   cartoon films!!  Seems we haven't come that far afterall!!!

Posted : March 20, 2019 2:37 pm
Share: