
Finally, after years of gaslighting, lawfare, and corrupt media cover-ups, a top Trump DOJ official has stepped up and dropped the hammer on the biggest political crime in American history. Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures and delivered a NUCLEAR truth bomb that Democrats, the fake news media, and the deep state have been desperately trying to bury for six long years. When Bartiromo pressed him on President Trump’s repeated claims that the 2020 election was rigged, Blanche didn’t mince words. Blanche confirmed that the DOJ is now running multiple criminal investigations into the stolen 2020 election. Acting AG Todd Blanche: By the way, this is very difficult because they’re very good. They’re very good at hiding misconduct and hiding what they’re doing. That’s why we’re very focused on finding out whether the right people voted, whether people who were supposed to vote actually voted, and whether there was one vote cast per voter. And that’s what we’re doing in multiple states. I expect—and again, people will say to me, ‘How long is it taking? Why is it taking so long?’ The reality, the answer to that, is because it takes a lot of work to uncover what happened in 2020. It takes a lot of good old-fashioned law enforcement police work, which is what we’re doing. We have great prosecutors working on it as well, and I assure the American people that as soon as we have something to say—whether it’s charges, whether it’s a report, or whether it’s the results of an investigation—the American people will learn about what we uncovered.” Recent raids on election warehouses and the exposure of rigged systems in Maricopa County and Fulton County were just the beginning. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/05/huge-acting-ag-todd-blanche-drops-nuclear-truth/ 'It's not shocking anymore, since this has become routine on Saturdays and Friday nights, but it’s disappointing to know this is still happening.' A massive brawl broke out in a Washington, D.C., Chipotle restaurant Saturday night — with chairs being thrown and used as weapons — just one day after U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jeanine Pirro announced she would prosecute parents of youths taking part in "teen takeovers," WJLA-TV reported. President Donald Trump revealed that he had been asked by the leaders of several countries in the Middle East to “hold off” on a planned U.S. military attack of Iran. In a post on Truth Social, Trump shared that Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and United Arab Emirates (UAE) President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, had asked the United States to hold off on the attack on Iran that was scheduled for Tuesday. Trump noted that the request came in light of “serious negotiations” which were taking place. "I have been asked...to hold off on our planned Military attack of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which was scheduled for tomorrow, in that serious negotiations are now taking place, and that, in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as all Countries in the Middle East, and beyond,” Trump said. Trump continued to explain that a deal between the U.S. and Iran would include, “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN.” "Based on my respect for the above mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Daniel Caine, and The United States Military, that we will NOT be doing the scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow, but have further instructed them to be prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached,” he said. "For Iran, the Clock is Ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them,” Trump wrote. “TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!” California’s liberal-progressive leadership has plenty of legitimate problems to focus on, from out-of-control wildfires to rampant homelessness, failing public schools, and a spiraling debt crisis. But Golden State Democrats these days are spending most of their time worrying about a far more terrifying crisis: the outside chance of a Republican winning power thanks to the “jungle primary” system that Democrats themselves championed not too long ago. Under the jungle primary system, all candidates, regardless of party, run on the same primary ballot. Then, the top two vote-getters advance to the general election. This means that a general election could feature two Democrats or two Republicans. For 16 years, this scheme has served Democrats well. ...all candidates appear on one ballot in June, regardless of party. This year, however, most polls show that left-leaning voters are splitting their support among numerous Democrats, while Republicans have divided their support between two Republican candidates. The Democrats first tried to avert this disaster by asking members of their own party to drop out of the race. As the New York Post reported, “California’s top Democratic party boss is urging candidates for governor to immediately drop out of the race to avoid a nightmare scenario of two Republicans advancing to the November [general election].” The candidates ignored this, so now the Democrats want to scrap the jungle primary system. HUGE: Acting AG Todd Blanche Drops NUCLEAR Truth Bomb – “There’s a Ton of Evidence That the 2020 Election Was RIGGED” – CONFIRMS Multiple Criminal Investigations Underway:
“Well, there’s a ton of evidence that the election was rigged. That’s not something the DOJ needs to tell you about. There’s been evidence about that for many, many years. What I can tell you is that we have multiple investigations going on in Arizona, in Georgia, in Fulton County, Georgia. And that’s exactly what we’re looking at.
Trump Asked by Leaders of Saudi Arabia, Qatar to ‘Hold Off’ on Attack of Iran:
California Democrats Panic as “Jungle Primary” Threatens Grip on Power: