Noble Member

Five Doves January 21st, 2024 Letters.

https://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2024/jan.htm

6 Replies
Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

Thank you for poswting the link bgkimbr.

Terry
Registered
(@terry)
Noble Member

Thanks.

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member
Per Donna Donna article

“Globalist Announced Plan to Launch CBDC’s worldwide 9/15/2024”

so that date falls on a Sunday … and Feast of Trumpets is later this year …  October 3rd 

Is it a given the church hast to leave before they launched the worldwide CBDC’s?  Cause everything I’m reading lately suggests the clowns 🤡 running the show are waiting for the rapture to happen before flipping the switch on the left behind. 

1 Reply
Paul R
Registered
(@paulr)

Honorable Member

@geri9 Good question Geri. They can change the money system any time they want to, really, but it does look like they're holding back for some reason. Of course, they are printing fake money and buying real assets with it now. When they collapse the system they can convert the assets into the new currency, enriching and empowering themselves and leaving many impoverished and dependent on them.

Perhaps Today
Registered
(@perhapstoday)
Noble Member

I wouldn't bet my bottom dfollar on it.....

Geri9
Registered
(@geri9)
Illustrious Member

And if January passes … Does anybody have February 14th marked down as a high watch rapture date? Mail

Check this out … this is a first I’m hearing this … 

THE KEY TO IT ALL IS ISRAEL AND HER DESTINY

The key to all of this relative to our rapture event is Israel and what happens to her. We must never forget that God chose these people called Israelites, descended from Abraham through Isaac, and then through Jacob, whose name He later changed to Israel. These are the children of Jacob/Israel and God will not forget them. Never. Although they have suffered greatly for their rejection of Jesus Christ and will continue to suffer until He comes at Armageddon. The Apostle Paul writes of this temporary situation in Romans 11:25 “For I would not, brethren (us), that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in”. God put them on the “shelf” so to speak, until, we the Gentiles are dealt with. But reject Israel? God forbid, no, never, says Paul.

It is incorrect to call May 14, 1948 “Israel's birthday” when, in fact her birthday was February 14, 1949. May 14 deals with her conception, not her birth. 

What happens when we use Israel's birthday of February 14th instead of May 14th in our counts? Let's see.

May 11, 1948 saw the first Jewish delegates sit in the United Nations. Three days later, Israel was conceived in the community of Nations BS 280 days after the delegates took their seats, Israel was born with a Knesset, and just 3 days later, exactly 280 days after May 14, 1948, she had her Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion on May 17, 1949. I based my findings on Israel's birth being in May 1948. That was her conception. I am calculating now from February 14, Valentine's Day, her birth as a governed land, and in Israel, February 14, 1949, was the Feast of the New Year of Trees.

Same scenario as before except the war in heaven may be the last 21 days of the harvest time instead of adding on to it.

If February 14, 2024 is our first day of harvest, then our 7 days alert will occur. Then 120 days later will be June 20, 2024, the Summer solstice. (Assuming that the war in heaven begins on May 31, 2024, it will end June 20, 2024). From there count 1,260 days to December 1, 2027 and to this add 30 days to December 31, 2027 and finally add 45 days more to February 14, 2028. It begins and ends on Israel's true birthday, which was the Feast of the New Year of Trees.

I now speculate that the time line begins and ends with modern Israel's re-birth in the world of nations. I have the original manuscript proving that Israel's birth as a nation truly occurred on February 14, 1949. As I have repeatedly pointed out, the counts of 280 days are very important cycle counts to God. 

Pray, dear Christians, pray, for I believe that our time is very short.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

@ 5 Doves

- Fair Use -

So what are your thoughts on this? 

Share: