1. It’s a Sunday…. How many have seen the Rapture on a Sunday?
2. It’s a new moon representing the removal of the church.
3. 5, 6, 7, Jesus….25, 26, 27, .Jesus on the 28th of Sivan – May 20th
4. The bride is married 7 days before the marriage supper in Jewish tradition. I believe the Marriage Supper of the Lamb must take place before the change of God’s attention turns to the Jews again. 7 days before Pentecost, the change of dispensations and the return to the Age of Law, is May 20th.
5. The 20th is the wedding ring eclipse – A sign to the world and especially the Jews that Christians (as was foretold) are married to the Messiah.
6. I believe that it would make more sense and impact from the (2 +144,000) witnesses to the Jews during the tribulation, if we left on the wedding ring eclipse day and not have it just be a prior sign to our leaving.
7. A 7 day period between the Rapture and the start of the Tribulation allows wars and everything else to take place in the world during those 7 days, so that the antichrist can confirm an agreement with many, especially Israel, on Pentecost - the change in dispensation day.
8. The annular eclipse is on the 20th and, in some parts of the world, on the 21st. How many have seen the number 21 and felt it was super important?
9. As Taylor from 5 doves stated: Dan 8:13-14 tells us that the Tribulation lasts 2300 (24 hr.) days. A Pentecost 2012 start to the Tribulation would end 3 days after Rosh Hoshanah 2018 with 2300 (24 hr) days and 2520 (including 1/3 shortened) days just in time before the 70 year generation passes away. Could Jesus return on Rosh Hoshanah with the saints fulfilling the fall feasts and ending the Tribulation by once again returning the Temple in 3 days?
I’m sure there are more items that others can add about this date.
I’ve done lists like this before and so far I’m batting .000. BUT as I’ve said before, “All I do know now, is that it’s very, very close…